Win a Hatton Garden Experience this coming Valentine's Day
Hatton Garden BID is launching its first-ever Valentine's Campaign to showcase the romance and unique qualities of the area. Couples/individuals who purchase an engagement ring from participating retailers will be entered into the prize draw.
The prize will be a luxury Hatton Garden package 'The Hatton Garden Experience', allowing the winning couple to sample the best of Hatton Garden's retail and hospitality.
This year, we’re making one lucky couple's Valentine’s proposal unforgettable, with our exclusive Hatton Garden Valentine’s Day Experience. Those purchasing an engagement ring from selected Hatton Garden retailers between January 16th and February 19th will be entered into a prize draw to win this perfect proposal package for two!
- £250 towards the winning couple’s wedding rings, chosen from the same Hatton Garden boutique as their engagement ring
- A bridal consultation and £250 off a beautiful wedding gown from Mia Sposa Central London – Hatton Garden’s premier bridal boutique
- A romantic dinner for two at Hatton Garden’s renowned Bleeding Heart
- An luxurious night’s stay at Hatton Garden’s historical The One Tun
All prizes are generously provided by local businesses.
We are advertising this promotion in several different ways, including a featured ad in the editorial pages of the Metro newspaper on Feb 9, 2017, a press release to jewellery press about the campaign, sponsored ads on Facebook, Twitter campaign, promotion at The National Wedding Show and printed posters displayed around the area as well as on the respective social media platforms and websites of the participating business.
For more information about the Hatton Garden Experience please contact Helen or Maris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hatton Garden Valentine’s Competition/Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Hatton Garden Valentine’s Competition/ Prize Draw (the ‘Hatton Garden Experience Competition’), running across the Hatton Garden area between 16th January and 19th February 2017 at all participating retailers and workshops.
2. The Hatton Garden Experience Competition is organised by the Hatton Garden Business Improvement District (BID).
3. The Hatton Garden BID reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the BID’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted on the Hatton Garden BID website.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Hatton Garden BID shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of the Hatton Garden BID or any company involved in the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. The BID reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if it becomes aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The BID reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. The competition is open to all age groups, but the Hatton Garden BID assumes that by entering the Competition, you are aged 18 or over, or if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these rules.
8. The BID reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, the BID may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
10. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
11. A winner will be picked at random, by the Hatton Garden BID team, from those that have entered at participating retailers on Wednesday February 22nd. The retailer / designer linked to the winning customer will then be notified on February 23rd. They will have to honour their offer of a £250 voucher towards the future purchase of wedding bands or items of an equivalent value — with a one year expiry. The winning customer will then be notified that they are the winner by telephone first, then email.
12. In the event that the winner cannot be reached or has not responded by March 3rd, 2017, the exisiting retailer/designer will be notified and a new winner will be drawn, following the same procedures. More details about claiming the prize will be listed on our Hatton Garden website which provides the most complete and up-to-date information.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The BID reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
16. Prizes are awarded at the BID’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
17. The BID cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
18. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by the BID for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist the BID to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.